OFE Lounge Series: Standardisation and Open Source
18 March 2021
Discussing the evolving role of
Open Source in Standardisation
From 11 February 2021, for six weeks OFE will host leading Standardisation and Open Source organisations to speak about their approach to how Open Source is changing Standardisation.
This is also building on work done before, for example by the JRC study “The Relationship Between Open Source Software and Standard Setting”, but also OFE’s work on “Standardisation and Open Source – Bringing them together” for the Commission.
Join out last session during which our speakers will explore the business perspective on the issue and speakers of our previous OFE Lounge sessions will share their take-aways, lessons learned and an outlook to the future.
- Sachiko Muto, CEO, OFE
- Manuel Mateo Goyet, Deputy Head of Unit, European Commission
- Moderator: Graham Taylor, Chairman, OFE
- Vittorio Bertola, Open-Xchange
- Milisav Radmanic, OSBA, SUSE
- Omar Dhaher, Digital SME Alliance
- Moderator: Jochen Friedrich, IBM
- Emilio Davila Gonzales, EC CNECT
- Knut Blind, JRC study
- Guy Martin and Jamie Clark, OASIS
- Gaël Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation
- Adam Newman & Silona Bonewald, IEEE
- Ivan Salcedo, CEN/CENELEC
- Ultan Mulligan, ETSI
- Patrick Lüthi, Ecma International
- Jim Zemlin, Linux Foundation
- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux, W3C